What is a Contributions Plan?
Why is Council preparing a new Contributions Plan?
- Redevelopment of the Allan Border Oval Pavilion and the Middle Head Oval Pavilion;
- Playground upgrades at Bay Street Reserve, Clifton Gardens Reserve, Hunter Park and Reid Park;
- Implementation of the Mosman Bicycle Plan and Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan; and
- Upgrades to the Mosman Swim Centre and Balmoral Baths
When did Council resolve to publicly exhibit the Contributions Plan?
At the ordinary meeting of Council held on 3 April 2018, Council considered a report on MOSPLAN 2018-2028. This report identified that some of the proposed projects in MOSPLAN are intended to be funded from development contributions. Accordingly, the Works Schedule of the Contributions Plan needs to be amended to cover these projects.
What changes are proposed to be made to the Contributions Plan?
Can I make a submission?
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to the General Manager, Mosman Council, PO Box 211, Spit Junction NSW 2088
- the Online Submission Form on this webpage